Heart-Shaped Collagen Granola Clusters with Drizzled Chocolate
Heart Shaped Granola Clusters
If you’re looking to make a semi-healthy Valentines Day snack that's packed with protein and essential nutrients, try this recipe. YUM.
Heart Shaped Indulgence
Perfect for dessert, snack, or gifting, these collagen granola clusters with a twist are fun and delicious to make. They only take about 30 minutes to put together and are the perfect solution to anyone’s sweet cravings. If you’re looking to make something semi-healthy and packed with lots of protein and essential nutrients, try this recipe. YUM.
What You Need
White chocolate chips
LUME Collagen Granola (1 pouch)
Organic red food coloring
WHAT TO DO
- Combine 3 tbsp of nut butter with 1 tbsp of honey
- Add in granola slowly until all clusters are lightly coated
- Add chocolate chips in for added sweetness (optional)
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter (or just your hands) to form granola into hearts
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes
- Melt 2 handfuls of white chocolate chips and add organic red food coloring to your liking
- Remove clusters from freezer and drizzle, dip, and decorate them with the melted chocolate
- Serve and enjoy!
*Tip: Keep the clusters in a cool place in order to prevent melting.